- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar kalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Slice bread thinly and layer on a cookie sheet lined with Reynold's parchment paper. Brush both sides lightly with oil and toast in a 350 degree oven until lightly browned (about 5 minutes). In a large bowl, combine tomatoes and olives, crushing together with a fork or your hands.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Tear in basil, add goat cheese, and finish
- with a little vinegar and oil.
- Toss to combine and spoon over toast.
- * Extra topping goes great over pasta!
NotesThis began as a last minute appetizer made on the fly when we realized we were supposed to bring a dish to a party. It has ended up being the most requested appetizer I've made, and everyone always asks for the recipe. It is so easy, it feels a little ridiculous to take credit at a party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More