GOAT CHEESE AND OLIVE BRUSCHETTA
Goat Cheese and Olive Bruschetta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar kalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
Slice bread thinly and layer on a cookie sheet lined with Reynold's parchment paper. Brush both sides lightly with oil and toast in a 350 degree oven until lightly browned (about 5 minutes). In a large bowl, combine tomatoes and olives, crushing together with a fork or your hands.
Season with salt and pepper.
Tear in basil, add goat cheese, and finish
with a little vinegar and oil.
Toss to combine and spoon over toast.
* Extra topping goes great over pasta!