- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4 - 1/3" thick
- 2 ounces creamy goat cheese, plain or herb seasoned
- 2 ounces diced prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning (or more, to taste. I only used a few dashes since I used herb seasoned cheese)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In a skillet, melt butter. Add mushrooms and cook for about a minute. Add prosciutto and garlic and cook another 1-2 minutes. Pour contents of skillet into a bowl.
- To the bowl, add goat cheese, sour cream, and Italian seasoning. Stir mixture until creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place half the mixture onto each chicken breast. I find it easier to fold chicken over (and secure with a toothpick) than roll it up, but it's your choice. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, covering outside and shaking off excess.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil. Place chicken in the pan and cook until evenly browned on the outside, a few minutes per side.
- Move chicken to oven safe dish (or move oven safe skillet to oven) and bake 12-15 minutes or until done.
NotesI don't necessarily have a recipe for this since I just sort of winged it, but hopefully the measurements below are close. It is delicious, I promise :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Sailstad Family Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More