GOATS CHEESE AND ALMOND PESTO
Goats cheese and almond pesto
- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 15
- 60 grams of soft goats cheese
- 1 tablespoon of paprika powder
- 2 cloves of garlic, squeezed
- 50 grams of ground almonds
- 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil
Mash the goats cheese, paprika, garlic and almonds, then slowly add the olive oil untill the right consistancy.
Try with grilled fish, vegetables or just on plain toast
Having problems with digesting cows milk, I'm always trying to find recipes without cows milk in it. This recipe was published in my newspaper, the Leeuwarder Courant of Nov. 10th. Written by their cook Klaas Kasma. I tried it and was pleasantly surprised by its taste
No Reviews at this time.
Author: Kasma, Klaas