- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup EVOO
- 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 large apple, peeled and cubed
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled and cubed
- 5 large endive
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1 cup diced gruyere cheese
- Pomegranate seeds
- In a small bowl combine EVOO and 3 tbspn lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- 2) In a large bowl toss apple and avocado with remaining lemon juice.
- 3) Add endive, corn, and cheese.
- 4) Toss with dressing. Add salt and pepper. Garnish with pomegranate seeds
NotesI had never seen any of the Godfather movies. One day my husband and I rented all of them. To keep us sustained as we watched, we ate this:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More