- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup EVOO
- 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 large apple, peeled and cubed
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled and cubed
- 5 large endive
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1 cup diced gruyere cheese
- Pomegranate seeds
- In a small bowl combine EVOO and 3 tbspn lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- 2) In a large bowl toss apple and avocado with remaining lemon juice.
- 3) Add endive, corn, and cheese.
- 4) Toss with dressing. Add salt and pepper. Garnish with pomegranate seeds
NotesI had never seen any of the Godfather movies. One day my husband and I rented all of them. To keep us sustained as we watched, we ate this:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Italy or BustSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More