- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(113g)package instant chocolate pudding mix or vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4-8 ounces godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 2 cups milk
- 1) Pour liquor into a large measuring cup.
- 2) Add in milk to equal 2 cups.
- 3) Add in pudding mix.
- 4) Whisk by hand, or beat at low speed for two minutes.
- 5) Pour into shooter cups & chill.
NotesI found this recipe online - enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More