- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. cold butter
- 5 Tbs. powdered sugar
- : 3 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 c. flour
- Mix together in a processor.
- Process just until mixed no more or it will be though.
- Pat into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 F.
- If using a food processor pour into work bowl and process
- until well mixed. Then add 3 cups pitted sour cherries and
- chop up by bursts of the on/off switch. Don't chop too
- finely or the fruit will lose its identity. If using a mixer
- or by hand, mix the ingredients except fruit. Chop the fruit
- and add to mixture.
- Pour over the partially baked crust and bake for another 45
- Variations: Rhubarb, apricots, peaches, plums, sour cherries,blueberries. If using berries, be careful to leave
- fruit intact.
NotesGoGo was nickname my brother gave to my grandma, when he was little every time our mom would tell him let's go he'd to grandma's house so he called her Gogo and it stuck
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Breads and Pastry 101
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More