- Cooking Time: 15 mins (till done)
- Servings: 24 cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk (to make your own butter milk use milk and a dash of apple cider vinger and let sit for 5 minutes)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 -3 ounces red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup hot coffee, prepared
- Line your cupcake pans with liners and pre heat the oven at 350F
- In a large bowl add flour, baking soda, baking powder,and cocoa powder. Sift together and set Aside.
- In a separate large bowl, add sugar and oil. Whisk together until combined.
- Add in eggs, buttermilk, vanilla & red food coloring. Whisk well until combined. Next add in the coffee & vinegar.
- Pour the flour mixture into the sugar mixture a little at a time. Beating until well combined.
- When the cakes are done let them cool in the pan for about 10-15 minutes. Then remove them from the pan and let them finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Once cooled frost with our Vanilla Cream Cheese frosting and garnish with a banana.
NotesThis recipe was created through a lot of different experiments. It is a deliciously moist red velvet cupcake. With a light vanilla cream cheese frosting topped with a banana slice to top it off. It is so delicious!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More