- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 (not inc overnight)
- 8–10 slices bread, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 10 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp orange extract
- brown sugar & maple syrup to drizzle
- Layer bread in the bottom of a greased 13" x 9” baking pan; set aside.
- Combine milk, cream cheese, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange extract in a blender; blend well.
- Pour evenly over bread; cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Uncover and bake at 350° F until golden, about 35 minutes; sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Drizzle with maple syrup before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More