- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 (not inc overnight)
- 8–10 slices bread, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 10 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp orange extract
- brown sugar & maple syrup to drizzle
- Layer bread in the bottom of a greased 13" x 9” baking pan; set aside.
- Combine milk, cream cheese, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange extract in a blender; blend well.
- Pour evenly over bread; cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Uncover and bake at 350° F until golden, about 35 minutes; sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Drizzle with maple syrup before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More