- 3 Golden Beets, peeled and diced
- 3-4tblsp Lemon Juice
- 1 lg clove Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 2-3tsps dried Dill
- 1/4c Olive Oil
- 1/2+ Sour Cream
* Cook beets in salted water til tender; drain and cool slightly.
* While beets boil, mix all remaining ingredients together EXCEPT sour cream w/a wire whisk til thoroughly blended; set aside to steep.
* When beets are cooled to touch, add sour cream to dressing mixture; whisk to blend til smooth.
* Add beets; toss to coat.
* Serve warm OR cold.
* NOTE: this curdled just a tad from the lemon juice, but I totally did not mind because it was SO tasty! It was still pretty- and Golden Beets are a real comment-inspiring food!