- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on & bone in
- 1/2 c. flour
- Salt and pepper
- Enough oil to just cover the bottom of your pan
- 4 c. chicken stock + enough water to make enough gravy - "eyeball" it.
- 2-4 Tbs. flour to thicken the gravy
- 1 can sweet peas
- 3 sm. cans of sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb. bag of egg noodles
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in your electric fry pan, or very large skillet.
- Mix the flour with the salt & pepper in a shallow bowl or plate, dredge the thighs in the flour mixture. Place the thighs in the hot oil and brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Add the stock, water and flour to the pan and bring to a boil, stirring often, until as thick as you desire.
- Add the peas and mushrooms. Allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, cook your egg noodles until al dente in salted water.
- Once your gravy is thickened and your noodles are cooked, add the chicken and noodles back into the fry pan and mix well. Heat this mixture until warmed all the way though - about 10 to 15 minutes.