- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups light corn syrup
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves or broken pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In large bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, corn syrup, vanilla and eggs until well blended. Stir in pecans and butter. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is puffed and pie is golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Short & SweetSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More