- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Cups peeled, diced and boiled potatoes
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbls. chopped chives
- 1 Cup Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbls. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbls. prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, chopped
- Combine potatoes, eggs, onion, and chives in large bowl.
- Blend Miracle Whip, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Pour over potato mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Refrigerte several hours.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
GAES PTO Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More