- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Cups peeled, diced and boiled potatoes
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbls. chopped chives
- 1 Cup Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbls. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbls. prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, chopped
- Combine potatoes, eggs, onion, and chives in large bowl.
- Blend Miracle Whip, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Pour over potato mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Refrigerte several hours.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More