- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.s) chicken broth 1 cup cubed peeled potato
- 2 celery ribs, chopped 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup Clamato juice 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 2 cups milk
- 2 cups (8 oz.s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (6 oz.s) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 cup cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the broth, potato, celery, carrots, Clamato juice and lemon-pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; add to soup. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Add the cheese, crab and shrimp; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More