- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.s) chicken broth 1 cup cubed peeled potato
- 2 celery ribs, chopped 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup Clamato juice 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 2 cups milk
- 2 cups (8 oz.s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (6 oz.s) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 cup cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the broth, potato, celery, carrots, Clamato juice and lemon-pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; add to soup. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Add the cheese, crab and shrimp; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More