- Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
- Servings: 2 1 lb loaves
- Preparation Time: 1.5 hours
- unbleached bread flour 4 1/2 - 5 c
- instant yeast 2 tsp
- granulated sugar 3 tbsp
- baking soda 1/4 tsp
- salt 2 tsp
- warm water 1/4 c
- sour cream, at room temperature 2 c
- Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add warm water and sour cream.
- Add remaining flour until dough like consistency. Knead on a lightly floured surface (5-10 min)
- Put in greased bowl lightly grease surface of dough. Let rise until doubled.
- Punch down, shape put in pans, let rise until double again.
- Bake 375 for 30-35 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Delightful DessertsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More