- Cooking Time: 1 hr standing
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 12 min
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1 Tbs shortening
- 1 pkg (6oz) goldfish crackers
- 1 cup broken pretzel sticks
- Grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper.
- Melt butterscotch chips and shortening in 3-qt saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth; remove from heat. Stir in crackers and pretzels until well coated.
- Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Let stand about one hour or until firm.
NotesHave you ever had haystacks? This is the cracked-out, jacked-up, totally twisted and awesome version.
nostalgic, yet utterly refreshing.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More