- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chpped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2 4 oz cans mushrooms, stems and piece, drained
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 2 lb boneless round steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 cups water
- Place ingredient in order listed, in the slow cooker
- Cover. Cook on low 6 - 8 hours or until rice is tendr.
- Stir before serving
- brown beef in saucepan in 2 Tbsp oil befre putting in the slow cooker for deeper flavor.
- Add bay leaf and 4 - 6 whole peppercorns to mixture before cooking. Remove before serving.
- Substitute chicken legs and thigh (skin removed) for beef.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Naked Macaron
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More