- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chpped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2 4 oz cans mushrooms, stems and piece, drained
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 2 lb boneless round steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 cups water
- Place ingredient in order listed, in the slow cooker
- Cover. Cook on low 6 - 8 hours or until rice is tendr.
- Stir before serving
- brown beef in saucepan in 2 Tbsp oil befre putting in the slow cooker for deeper flavor.
- Add bay leaf and 4 - 6 whole peppercorns to mixture before cooking. Remove before serving.
- Substitute chicken legs and thigh (skin removed) for beef.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More