- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Melt chocolate chips in pan with sweetened condensed milk.
- While this is heating, mix marshmallows and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Pour melted mixture over nuts and marshmallows.
- Mix together. Pour into buttered pan.
- Chill for 2 hours, then cut.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Koken met OmaSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More