- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Melt chocolate chips in pan with sweetened condensed milk.
- While this is heating, mix marshmallows and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Pour melted mixture over nuts and marshmallows.
- Mix together. Pour into buttered pan.
- Chill for 2 hours, then cut.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Italian Exchange
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More