- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Melt chocolate chips in pan with sweetened condensed milk.
- While this is heating, mix marshmallows and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Pour melted mixture over nuts and marshmallows.
- Mix together. Pour into buttered pan.
- Chill for 2 hours, then cut.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Food Travels Through Italy
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More