- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Melt chocolate chips in pan with sweetened condensed milk.
- While this is heating, mix marshmallows and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Pour melted mixture over nuts and marshmallows.
- Mix together. Pour into buttered pan.
- Chill for 2 hours, then cut.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More