- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOriginal posted reported:
"Brown sugar enhances the flavors of spicy seasonings, and makes these burger patties a cookout champion!"
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1/2 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- . Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground chuck, onion, brown sugar, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, steak sauce, and Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Form the mixture into four burger patties.
- On the prepared grill, cook the burgers 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.