GOOD DOGGY DOG COOKIES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water and allow to cool.
- Combine flour, dry milk, egg, oil, beef broth and brown sugar. Mix well and knead dough for 1 minute.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out bones and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool.
NotesA perfect homemade treat for your fur covered babies. These make a great holiday gift for your human friends with dog babies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More