GOOD EATIN' TURKEY BURGERS
- Cooking Time: 7 to 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4lbs. gound turkey
- 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 onion dieced small
- 1 red bell pepper diced small
- 1 tablespoon fresh small minced rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh small minced oregano
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh minced parsley (flat leaf)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- couple of dashes sriracha (or other hot sauce)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
With a light hand mix all ingredients together, (do not overmix)
form patties and grill to desire doneness.
I cater for a Pharmasutical Co. and was asked to prepare an all American BBq for an event. One of the particapants did not eat beef but they wanted burgers so........
No Reviews at this time.