- Cooking Time: ready 11mins
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 1 min
- * 2 cups sugar
- * 1/2 gallon water
- * 1 tray ice cubes
- * 3 family sized teabags of orange pekoe tea
- * 3 cups cold water, or as needed
- 1. Pour the sugar into a large pitcher. Bring water to a boil in a large pan. When the water begins to boil, remove from the heat, and place the teabags in. Let steep for 5 to 6 minutes.
- 2. Remove tea bags, and return tea to the heat. Bring just to a boil, then pour into the pitcher, and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Fill the pitcher half way with ice, and stir until most of it melts. Then fill the pitcher the rest of the way with cold water, and stir until blended.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More