- Cooking Time: ready 11mins
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 1 min
- * 2 cups sugar
- * 1/2 gallon water
- * 1 tray ice cubes
- * 3 family sized teabags of orange pekoe tea
- * 3 cups cold water, or as needed
- 1. Pour the sugar into a large pitcher. Bring water to a boil in a large pan. When the water begins to boil, remove from the heat, and place the teabags in. Let steep for 5 to 6 minutes.
- 2. Remove tea bags, and return tea to the heat. Bring just to a boil, then pour into the pitcher, and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Fill the pitcher half way with ice, and stir until most of it melts. Then fill the pitcher the rest of the way with cold water, and stir until blended.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More