- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/2 C flour
- dash salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 TB (or more) butter
- lemon juice
- powdered sugar
- Heat the oven to 400.
- Mix milk flour and salt.
- Put butter in 12" iron skillet and heat in oven.
- Beat eggs and mix into good pancake.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Don't open the oven too soon or it will get too flat. It does fall- its not a dome.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and powdered sugar to taste.
NotesThis is my families treat on Christmas morning, birthday's, etc. Its a rich, not to sweet puffy soufflet like pancake
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More