- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/2 C flour
- dash salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 TB (or more) butter
- lemon juice
- powdered sugar
- Heat the oven to 400.
- Mix milk flour and salt.
- Put butter in 12" iron skillet and heat in oven.
- Beat eggs and mix into good pancake.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Don't open the oven too soon or it will get too flat. It does fall- its not a dome.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and powdered sugar to taste.
NotesThis is my families treat on Christmas morning, birthday's, etc. Its a rich, not to sweet puffy soufflet like pancake
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More