- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/2 C flour
- dash salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 TB (or more) butter
- lemon juice
- powdered sugar
- Heat the oven to 400.
- Mix milk flour and salt.
- Put butter in 12" iron skillet and heat in oven.
- Beat eggs and mix into good pancake.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Don't open the oven too soon or it will get too flat. It does fall- its not a dome.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and powdered sugar to taste.
NotesThis is my families treat on Christmas morning, birthday's, etc. Its a rich, not to sweet puffy soufflet like pancake
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More