- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 part V8, V-Fusion Peach Mango juice
- 1 Part Vodka
- 2 parts Ginger Ale
- One mango, sliced lengthwise
- 1C Granulated sugar
- 2T Water
- Place sugar and water in a small sauce pan. Stir to completely wet the sugar.
- Heat under medium heat until a little before 'hard crack' stage on candy thermometer.
- Cool bottom of the sauce pan in cold water briefly until the bubbling stops.
- Tilt pan and dip each sliced piece of mango to coat half way up the slice. Set on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper to harden.
- Meanwhile, mix V8, V-Fusion Peach Mango juice and Ginger Ale together. Add the Vodka. Stir with candy-coated mango piece and leave in the glass for mango garnish.
- You can adjust the amount to your personal taste if you wish and omit the alcohol all together. There is no going wrong with this mixture.
NotesJust put things together that seemed like would taste good together. Its always fun to mix liquids together! =)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Naked Macaron
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More