- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 part V8, V-Fusion Peach Mango juice
- 1 Part Vodka
- 2 parts Ginger Ale
- One mango, sliced lengthwise
- 1C Granulated sugar
- 2T Water
- Place sugar and water in a small sauce pan. Stir to completely wet the sugar.
- Heat under medium heat until a little before 'hard crack' stage on candy thermometer.
- Cool bottom of the sauce pan in cold water briefly until the bubbling stops.
- Tilt pan and dip each sliced piece of mango to coat half way up the slice. Set on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper to harden.
- Meanwhile, mix V8, V-Fusion Peach Mango juice and Ginger Ale together. Add the Vodka. Stir with candy-coated mango piece and leave in the glass for mango garnish.
- You can adjust the amount to your personal taste if you wish and omit the alcohol all together. There is no going wrong with this mixture.
NotesJust put things together that seemed like would taste good together. Its always fun to mix liquids together! =)
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Simple Homemade Favorites
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More