- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryJust put things together that seemed like would taste good together. Its always fun to mix liquids together! =)
- 1 part V8, V-Fusion Peach Mango juice
- 1 Part Vodka
- 2 parts Ginger Ale
- One mango, sliced lengthwise
- 1C Granulated sugar
- 2T Water
- Place sugar and water in a small sauce pan. Stir to completely wet the sugar.
- Heat under medium heat until a little before 'hard crack' stage on candy thermometer.
- Cool bottom of the sauce pan in cold water briefly until the bubbling stops.
- Tilt pan and dip each sliced piece of mango to coat half way up the slice. Set on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper to harden.
- Meanwhile, mix V8, V-Fusion Peach Mango juice and Ginger Ale together. Add the Vodka. Stir with candy-coated mango piece and leave in the glass for mango garnish.
- You can adjust the amount to your personal taste if you wish and omit the alcohol all together. There is no going wrong with this mixture.