- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryI add a tablespoon of frosting to this cake. It makes it gooey in the middle!!
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon chocolate frosting
- 1 Large coffee mug
- Mix flour, sugar and cocoa in mug.
- Add egg and mix.
- Pour in milk, vanilla and oil mix well.
- Put tablespoon Frosting on top, press down VERY light. You don't want it to sink to the bottom, you should still be able to see it.
- Microwave on high 3 minutes.
- This will rise over the top of mug.
- You can invert it onto a plate or eat out of mug.