- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon chocolate frosting
- 1 Large coffee mug
- Mix flour, sugar and cocoa in mug.
- Add egg and mix.
- Pour in milk, vanilla and oil mix well.
- Put tablespoon Frosting on top, press down VERY light. You don't want it to sink to the bottom, you should still be able to see it.
- Microwave on high 3 minutes.
- This will rise over the top of mug.
- You can invert it onto a plate or eat out of mug.
NotesI add a tablespoon of frosting to this cake. It makes it gooey in the middle!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More