- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon chocolate frosting
- 1 Large coffee mug
- Mix flour, sugar and cocoa in mug.
- Add egg and mix.
- Pour in milk, vanilla and oil mix well.
- Put tablespoon Frosting on top, press down VERY light. You don't want it to sink to the bottom, you should still be able to see it.
- Microwave on high 3 minutes.
- This will rise over the top of mug.
- You can invert it onto a plate or eat out of mug.
NotesI add a tablespoon of frosting to this cake. It makes it gooey in the middle!!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cooking with SabraSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More