- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 box yellow cake mix (or whatever flavor
- you want)
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat til creamy.
- Add the cake mix, mix til incorporated.
- Roll into little balls and roll in powdered sugar. Fit 3 across on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 12 minutes, depending on your oven. Cool on wire racks.
NotesI love this recipe. You can experiment with lots of different flavors. I make this for the girls at the sorority every now and then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More