- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 box yellow cake mix (or whatever flavor
- you want)
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat til creamy.
- Add the cake mix, mix til incorporated.
- Roll into little balls and roll in powdered sugar. Fit 3 across on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 12 minutes, depending on your oven. Cool on wire racks.
NotesI love this recipe. You can experiment with lots of different flavors. I make this for the girls at the sorority every now and then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
NFPG Recipe Collection
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More