- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. four
- 1/2 c. Land O Lakes butter, softened
- 1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. salted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 T. Land O Lakes butter, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Heat oven to 350. Combine all crust ingredients in small mixer bowl. Beat at low speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press crust mixture onto bottom on ungreased 9 x 13 baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, stir together all topping ingredients; mix well. Spread topping over hot, partially baked crust. Continue baking for 28-32 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Cover; store refrigerated.
NotesI got this off from Land O Lakes website. These are really yummy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More