- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. four
- 1/2 c. Land O Lakes butter, softened
- 1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. salted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 T. Land O Lakes butter, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Heat oven to 350. Combine all crust ingredients in small mixer bowl. Beat at low speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press crust mixture onto bottom on ungreased 9 x 13 baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, stir together all topping ingredients; mix well. Spread topping over hot, partially baked crust. Continue baking for 28-32 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Cover; store refrigerated.
NotesI got this off from Land O Lakes website. These are really yummy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More