GOOEY EASTER EGG MUFFINS :)
- Cooking Time: 15-20 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- 60g butter
- 2tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- tsp vanila essance
- 1/2 flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2tsp plain yoghurt
- 6 caramal mini easter eggs
- brow sugar for sprinkling
- 1-preheat oven to 180 degrees
- 2-cream butter and all sugars ( not the sugar for sprinkling) to a cream in a large bowl
- 3-add egg vanila essance and yoghurt.beat well.
- 4-sift flour and baking soda into the creamed mixture
- 5-divid mixture into a six muffin patty pan liners
- 6- place an easter egg in to the middle of each cupcake
- 7-sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 8-bake in the oven for 15-20 min
NotesI got his recipe from school and i make it every year at easter!