- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 1 (10 oz.) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 oz.) box Cinnamon Toast Crunch (or Golden Grahams)
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray (this will just help get the bars out easier).
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter with mini marshmallows.
- Don't allow to burn. Stir frequently and melt gently until smooth and combined.
- Take pot off of heat. Stir in Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal (or Golden Grahams, if using).
- Stir until mixture is totally combined.
- Now, at this point, you can stir in chocolate chips. They will melt as you stir them in.
- Or, if you want to keep them more intact, transfer mixture to another bowl (this will help it cool
- faster). And then wait a few minutes before stirring in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Allow mixture to cool completely and then slice.
- Or, if you are totally impatient like me, dig in while still warm!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More