- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 1 (10 oz.) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 oz.) box Cinnamon Toast Crunch (or Golden Grahams)
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray (this will just help get the bars out easier).
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter with mini marshmallows.
- Don't allow to burn. Stir frequently and melt gently until smooth and combined.
- Take pot off of heat. Stir in Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal (or Golden Grahams, if using).
- Stir until mixture is totally combined.
- Now, at this point, you can stir in chocolate chips. They will melt as you stir them in.
- Or, if you want to keep them more intact, transfer mixture to another bowl (this will help it cool
- faster). And then wait a few minutes before stirring in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Allow mixture to cool completely and then slice.
- Or, if you are totally impatient like me, dig in while still warm!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More