- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup minced goose breast
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1T vegetable oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup pureed salsa
- 32 oz can diced tomatoes - separated - 1/2 pureed in food processor and 1/2 left diced.
- 2 15 oz cans beans - any mix of black, pinto, or red kidney-
- 1/2 can beer
- 1 T chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Adobo seasoning
- ground pepper
- Heat oil in skillet. Add onion and green pepper and cook until onion is transparent. Add garlic and goose. Cook until goose is brown.
- Add all ingredients into the slow cooker for 6 hours or so.
NotesDave went goose hunting this weekend and brought a goose home! He cooked the breasts on the grill and they were great, but we had leftovers so I'm making chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Italy or Bust
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More