- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup minced goose breast
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1T vegetable oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup pureed salsa
- 32 oz can diced tomatoes - separated - 1/2 pureed in food processor and 1/2 left diced.
- 2 15 oz cans beans - any mix of black, pinto, or red kidney-
- 1/2 can beer
- 1 T chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Adobo seasoning
- ground pepper
- Heat oil in skillet. Add onion and green pepper and cook until onion is transparent. Add garlic and goose. Cook until goose is brown.
- Add all ingredients into the slow cooker for 6 hours or so.
NotesDave went goose hunting this weekend and brought a goose home! He cooked the breasts on the grill and they were great, but we had leftovers so I'm making chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More