- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup minced goose breast
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1T vegetable oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup pureed salsa
- 32 oz can diced tomatoes - separated - 1/2 pureed in food processor and 1/2 left diced.
- 2 15 oz cans beans - any mix of black, pinto, or red kidney-
- 1/2 can beer
- 1 T chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Adobo seasoning
- ground pepper
- Heat oil in skillet. Add onion and green pepper and cook until onion is transparent. Add garlic and goose. Cook until goose is brown.
- Add all ingredients into the slow cooker for 6 hours or so.
NotesDave went goose hunting this weekend and brought a goose home! He cooked the breasts on the grill and they were great, but we had leftovers so I'm making chili.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More