- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 4 T softened butter
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 3 T heavy cream (whipping)
- Melt butter in pan on medium heat add garlic, cook until aromatic and just starting to color. Add cream cheese, gorgonzola cheese and cream. Stir, cooking until cheeses are melted. Remove from heat, stir in sour cream. Serve immediately.
- I use roasted fingerling potatoes or toasted baguette slices.
NotesThis was a dip that my daughter and I enjoyed at an Italian restaurant in a small town north of where we lived. It makes me think of summertime although it is good anytime!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More