- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for table
- 1 - Place Gorgonzola, milk, and butter over medium-low heat in a saute pan large enough to hold cooked pasta. Cook, stirring often, until cheese has melted and sauce is smooth, about 4 minutes.
- 2 - Add cream and raise heat to medium. Simmer until sauce thickens a bit, about 2 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- 3 - Add cooked, drained pasta to cream sauce, tossing to coat noodles. Add grated cheese and continue tossing until pasta is nicely coated, about 30 seconds. Adjust seasonings and serve immediately with more grated cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More