- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz dried farfalle pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1 cup gorgonzola or crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped or halved walnuts (optional)
- In pan, melt butter and add cooked pasta.
- Add half & half and cheese; stir.
- Add spinach and garlic powder.
- Toss and heat through.
- Serve with or without walnuts.
NotesIt's been awhile since we had fish for a meal so that's what we had tonight. Although I didn't prepare it from scratch, our parmesan crusted tilapia went well with the gorgonzola spinach alfredo I did make.
Here is my recipe for the gorgonzola spinach alfredo I made that accompanied the parmesan crusted tilapia I bought:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cooking with Sabra
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More