- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz dried farfalle pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1 cup gorgonzola or crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped or halved walnuts (optional)
- In pan, melt butter and add cooked pasta.
- Add half & half and cheese; stir.
- Add spinach and garlic powder.
- Toss and heat through.
- Serve with or without walnuts.
NotesIt's been awhile since we had fish for a meal so that's what we had tonight. Although I didn't prepare it from scratch, our parmesan crusted tilapia went well with the gorgonzola spinach alfredo I did make.
Here is my recipe for the gorgonzola spinach alfredo I made that accompanied the parmesan crusted tilapia I bought:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More