- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cp butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 oz) pckg cream cheese
- 2 (12 oz) cans refrigerated biscuits (10 ct)
- 1 1/2 cps coarsely chopped walnuts
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Mix the granulated sugar with the cinnamon. In a saucepan, melt together the butter and brown sugar over low heat, stirring well; set aside. Cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes. Press the biscuits out with your fingers and top with 1/2 teasp of cinnamon sugar. Place a cube of cr cheese in center of each biscuit, wrapping and sealing the dough around it. Sprinkle half a cup of nuts into the bottom of the bundt pan. Place half the prepared biscuits in the pan. Sprinkle with cinn sugar, pour half the melted butter over the biscuits, and sprinkle 1/2 cup of nuts. Layer the remaining biscuits on top, top with remaining cinn sugar, pour remaining butter over and top with last 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Place a plate on top and invert.
NotesThis is a Paula Dean Recipe that I tried and was a huge success. Just thought I'd share.