- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb fillet of sole
- 2 tbl onion, chopped
- 2 tbl parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbl butter
- 1 tbl flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbl liver
- 1/2 teaspoon iodized salt
- 2/3 cup cooked noodles, cut into kitty-bite-size pieces (or cooked rice)
- Put sole in a small, greased baking disk. Sprinkle with onion, parsley, and a dash of salt and pepper. Add enough water to just cover the bottom of the dish. Cook in a preheated 450 oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool, and cut into kitty-bit-size pieces.
- Melt butter in small saucepan. Stir in flour and heat until bubbling. Gradually stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Add cheese, liver, and salt; stir until cheese has melted.
- DO NOT BOIL Add chopped fish and noodles to cheese sauce and stir well. Cool and serve. Yields 4 to 6 servings. Store unused portions in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More