- Cooking Time: 18 - 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup gouda, shredded
- 1 cup plain yogurt (low or nonfat ok)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add shredded cheese, mix well.
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, all at once.
- Stir until just combined.
- If there are lumps, it’s OK.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
NotesWeaver Street Market
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More