- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 Lbs.Elbow noodles
- 16 oz.Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1-Large Onion, chopped
- 1-Large Green Pepper, chopped
- 16 oz. Mild cheddar cheese
- Brown ground meat with chopped up onion and green pepper.
- Boil elbow noodles until almost soft.
- Drain grease from ground meat, onion, and green pepper.
- Mix ground meat and noodles with tomatoe sauce and slow cook until noodles are soft.
- Then add cheddar cheese and remove from heat.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More