- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 Lbs.Elbow noodles
- 16 oz.Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1-Large Onion, chopped
- 1-Large Green Pepper, chopped
- 16 oz. Mild cheddar cheese
- Brown ground meat with chopped up onion and green pepper.
- Boil elbow noodles until almost soft.
- Drain grease from ground meat, onion, and green pepper.
- Mix ground meat and noodles with tomatoe sauce and slow cook until noodles are soft.
- Then add cheddar cheese and remove from heat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More