- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 Lbs.Elbow noodles
- 16 oz.Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1-Large Onion, chopped
- 1-Large Green Pepper, chopped
- 16 oz. Mild cheddar cheese
- Brown ground meat with chopped up onion and green pepper.
- Boil elbow noodles until almost soft.
- Drain grease from ground meat, onion, and green pepper.
- Mix ground meat and noodles with tomatoe sauce and slow cook until noodles are soft.
- Then add cheddar cheese and remove from heat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More