- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 lbs beef chuck, cut in 1 1/2" cubes
- 3/4 cup hot beef broth or bouillon
- 2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup diced raw potatoes
- 1 cup diced raw carrots
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 8 oz pkg wide egg noodles
- Heat oil in frypan to 350 degrees and saute onion till transparent.
- Add beef cubes and brown.
- Add the stock, paprika and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and reduce the heat to approx 250 degrees and simmer about 1 hour.
- Add potatoes and carrots and tomato juice, simmer about 30 min or a little longer or till beef is tender and veggies are cooked.
- Cook the noodles, drain and serve goulash over noodles.
NotesWe were invited to friends home for supper and this was served. It was delicious and she was kind enough to share the recipe with me. She said she has also used venison and it was equally as good. I hope you try it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Short & SweetSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More