- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Radiatore (or your favorite uncooked pasta)
- 1 lb ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 medium diced onion (or dried minced onion)
- Garlic powder, salt, pepper to taste
- 3 cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- Put pasta on to cook according to package directions.
- Brown ground meat and onion until onion is tender. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add diced tomatoes and heat through.
- Drain pasta when done and stir in meat and tomato mixture.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and bread or tortilla chips.
Notesa favorite, from Paul and Mary Nakayu
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More