- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Radiatore (or your favorite uncooked pasta)
- 1 lb ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 medium diced onion (or dried minced onion)
- Garlic powder, salt, pepper to taste
- 3 cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- Put pasta on to cook according to package directions.
- Brown ground meat and onion until onion is tender. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add diced tomatoes and heat through.
- Drain pasta when done and stir in meat and tomato mixture.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and bread or tortilla chips.
Notesa favorite, from Paul and Mary Nakayu
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More