- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Radiatore (or your favorite uncooked pasta)
- 1 lb ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 medium diced onion (or dried minced onion)
- Garlic powder, salt, pepper to taste
- 3 cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- Put pasta on to cook according to package directions.
- Brown ground meat and onion until onion is tender. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add diced tomatoes and heat through.
- Drain pasta when done and stir in meat and tomato mixture.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and bread or tortilla chips.
Notesa favorite, from Paul and Mary Nakayu
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Taste of CenturyLink
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More