- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: serves 6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe goes back many years. Not sure where it came from but it is delicious and goes wonderfully with a roast of beef.
- 2 lbs fresh mushrooms ( I use button)
- 1/2 lb butter
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 med onion, diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Boil all ingredients but the mushrooms until onions are soft.
- Put mushrooms in baking dish and pour sauce over them.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes. Stir.
- Great dish to be served with Roast beef since they can go in the oven at the same time.