- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: serves 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs fresh mushrooms ( I use button)
- 1/2 lb butter
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 med onion, diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Boil all ingredients but the mushrooms until onions are soft.
- Put mushrooms in baking dish and pour sauce over them.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes. Stir.
- Great dish to be served with Roast beef since they can go in the oven at the same time.
NotesThis recipe goes back many years. Not sure where it came from but it is delicious and goes wonderfully with a roast of beef.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Italian ExchangeSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More