- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 7
- 6 oz of soft tofu
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 c cornmeal
- 4 1/2 t baking powder
- 3 cups milk
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 t vanilla
- You can add 1 c of fruit if desired
- Blend together dry ingredients.
- Stir in wet items just until blended.
- Heat lightly oiled griddle to medium heat.
- Pour 1/4-1/3 c of batter for each pancaked depending on desired size.
- When top of pancakes bubbling slows, flip.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More