- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: Varies
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. Good quality chocolate (we used lindt semi sweet chocolate)
- Crushed candy canes
- 5-7 oz. White chocolate (to drizzle)
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. Pour onto Reynolds parchment paper about 1/4 of an inch thick. Sprinke remaining ingredients on top (except white chocolate).
- Next melt white chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. Using Reynolds parchment paper make piping bags. Pour melted chocolate into piping bags and drizzle white chocolate over bark.
- Allow bark to cool completely in the refridgerator. When hard break up Bark into generous sized pieces and enjoy!
NotesI was making traditional almond bark last Christmas when my children Grace aged 3 and Max aged 2 wanted to "help". So I helped them spread out their chocolate onto Reynolds parchment paper and then they both decided that they didn't want to add the almonds because they don't like them. When I asked what they would like to add this is what they came up with and boy was it yummy, not to mention colourful!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More