- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: Varies
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
BackstoryI was making traditional almond bark last Christmas when my children Grace aged 3 and Max aged 2 wanted to "help". So I helped them spread out their chocolate onto Reynolds parchment paper and then they both decided that they didn't want to add the almonds because they don't like them. When I asked what they would like to add this is what they came up with and boy was it yummy, not to mention colourful!
- 1 lb. Good quality chocolate (we used lindt semi sweet chocolate)
- Crushed candy canes
- 5-7 oz. White chocolate (to drizzle)
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. Pour onto Reynolds parchment paper about 1/4 of an inch thick. Sprinke remaining ingredients on top (except white chocolate).
- Next melt white chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. Using Reynolds parchment paper make piping bags. Pour melted chocolate into piping bags and drizzle white chocolate over bark.
- Allow bark to cool completely in the refridgerator. When hard break up Bark into generous sized pieces and enjoy!