- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryOne of my mom's holiday snacks.
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup walnuts
- graham crackers
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Melt margarine; add sugar and boil for 2 minutes. Cool.
- Add walnuts and vanilla and stir.
- Line cookie sheet with foil. Lay graham crackers close together.
- Spoon mixture onto graham craclers, just as far as it will go.
- Put into over, baking for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool completely before removing from cookie sheet.