- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup walnuts
- graham crackers
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Melt margarine; add sugar and boil for 2 minutes. Cool.
- Add walnuts and vanilla and stir.
- Line cookie sheet with foil. Lay graham crackers close together.
- Spoon mixture onto graham craclers, just as far as it will go.
- Put into over, baking for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool completely before removing from cookie sheet.
NotesOne of my mom's holiday snacks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More