- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20 cups
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup Nestle chocolate milk mix
- 1/2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Stir everything is evenly distributed.
- 3. Call the kids in from sledding.
- 4. ENJOY!
NotesJust like Gramma use to make. =]
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Short & Sweet
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More