- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20 cups
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup Nestle chocolate milk mix
- 1/2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Stir everything is evenly distributed.
- 3. Call the kids in from sledding.
- 4. ENJOY!
NotesJust like Gramma use to make. =]
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More