- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- ½ - 1 green pepper
- 2 small or 1 large onion
- 1 pkg wide egg noodles
- ½ lb grated cheese (cheddar, cheddar/jack, Colby, Colby/jack)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- Bread crumbs
- Cook noodles and drain, rinse with cold water.
- Brown meat, onion and green pepper.
- Layer into 13 x 9 casserole dish, noodles, meat mixture, grated cheese, mushroom soup diluted with ½ can of hot water, tomato soup and top generously with bread crumbs.
- Bake 1 hour at 325ºF.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
My Family CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce