- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Beef steaks, 1 inch thick
- Robert Rothschild Farm Gourmet Dipping Oil
- 1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Chop House Steak & Beef Rub
- Rub Gourmet Dipping Oil onto beef steaks and then the Chop House Steak & Beef Rub on top of oil and begin grilling, or let sit for a few hours to increase the overall flavor.
- When ready to grill, place steaks on a grill, 4 inches from heat, over a solid bed of hot coals. It's ready when you can hold your hand at grill level for only 2 to 3 seconds. Cook, turning once, until browned on outside and pink inside, 14 to 18 minutes total. Place steaks on warm plates.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More