- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bunches of carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1 heaping tsp sugar
- Drop vanilla (optional)
- 1 C milk
- Cold butter
- Cook carrots and put through meat chopper—or if soft, mash with potato masher.
- Beat eggs very well.
- Add salt, pepper, sugar, and vanilla (optional) to eggs.
- Beat again.
- Add one cup milk to egg mixture and beat again.
- Mix with carrots.
- Put in pan well-buttered with cold butter.
- Bake immediately in 350 degrees oven for about 40 minutes to 1 hour, or until set.
Fueling a Firehouse
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More