- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 6oz package onion and carlic salad croutons
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fulled cooked sausage
- 4 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups milk divided
- 3/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1 can condensed cream of mushrrom soup undiluted
- 1 package (26 oz) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place croutons in a greased 3 qt. baking dish. sprinkle with cheese and sausage. In a large bowl whisk the eggs, 2 1/4 cups milk and mustard; pour over sausage and cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. combine soup and remaining milk until blended; spread over casserole. Top with hash browns; sprinkle with paprika and pepper. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover bake 35-40 minutes longer or until edges are browned. Let stand for 10 minutes befrore serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More