- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small packages (3 oz each) cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup maraschino red cherries, quartered
- 1/2 cup green maraschino cherries, quartered (or use all red)
- 1 can fruit cocktail (16 or 20 ounce size), drained
- 2 1/2 cups diced marshmallows, about 24 marshmallows
- Beat together the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Fold in whipped cream, cherries, drained fruit cocktail, and marshmallows. Pour into a 1-quart freezer container. Garnish with additional maraschino cherries.
- Freeze fruit salad until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More