- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub Crystal Light sugar-free lemonade mix
- 8 cups water
- 1/4 to 1/2 of a lemon, unpeeled and unseeded
- Prepare sugar-free lemonade according to package directions. Slice 1/4
- to 1/2 of a lemon, including skin and seeds, into chunks. Pour 2 cups
- of prepared lemonade into a blender; add lemon chunks and blend on HIGH
- for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour into the pitcher of lemonade mixture and mix
- well. Serve over ice and enjoy!
- HINT: You can also use 1/4 to 1/3 of an orange for Lemon-Orangeade, or
- 1/8 to 1/4 of a lime for
- Lemon-Limeade. Serves 8 (1 cup)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking for a CureSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More