GRANDMA'S SMOKED OYSTER DIP
Grandma's Smoked Oyster Dip
- Cooking Time: no cooking
- Servings: Don't know
- Preparation Time: 5 to 10 minutes max
- 1 can smoked oysters (no specific brand, just one you like)
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium container of cottage cheese, large curd
- *Depending on the thickness you like, I will sometimes add a 1/2 cup of milk, just to thin it up a little, but I like it thick)
In a large bowl, combine the oysters, cream cheese and oysters (and milk, if you choose).
On a medium setting, whip all ingredients together using a hand mixer.
Put in the refridgerator and chill for 15 minutes. Some people don't like it chilled, I do. It's all a matter of taste.
Open your bag of chips and enjoy!
This really is the tastiest dip ever!
I don't know if Grandma invented this dip or found the recipe somewhere, so I am not claiming it as my own. It's just the best there is, in my opinion.
A little tip, choose Ruffles Original with Ridges. That's the only chip we like and the only one that can stand up to the thickness of the dip. Mmm, I am getting hungry.